p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Its just like 7th grade all over again!

OMG, my friend, she's like not talking to me and she won't tell me why--cause she's not talking to me. And my mom is totally freaking out over Thanksgiving, and I'm like "that's two months away. I can't even think about it yet." Oh, and I still need to find some gloves for my Halloween costume.

In school news:

I rock at decimals and fractions and converting fractions to decimals and decimals to fractions and comparing decimals and fractions to each other. I'm pretty good at Texas history too. I read 3 chapters tonight about Spanish and French missions. I'd give myself a B+ if the teacher let me make up my own grade. Tonight I did an awesome political cartoon about the bird wars (whatever that is), in color! This morning I wanted to go to tutoring before school but the secretary wouldn't let me because I didn't have an appointment.

I was like "what...ever"!

So I just went to work instead.

Little princess is kicking my ass and making me repeat 7th grade with her. Last week she was failing math and reading so I buckled down and helped her achieve a 74 by Friday, the end of the grading period.

Unbeknownst to me, she quit doing any work in science and language arts that whole week... so she could focus on math and reading, and she flunked both classes with a 63.

So now I spend Monday and Tuesday playing catch up in science and language arts when today I get an email from the Texas history teacher. The little shithead has not turned in any homework for the last three days!

I blame her retard genes on my husband--cause I'm rocking all this homework.

1 Comments:

Blogger Elisa said...

Ha ha ha! Hilarious post. :)

October 21, 2006 at 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home