p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Monday, August 28, 2006

Where I've been...

http://www.world66.com/myworld66
create your own personalized map of the USA

Ok, this doesn't explain why I haven't been posting recently. Its actually a map of all the states I've visited, not just driven thru, in the last 30 years. It may look impressive but the only places I've been outside of the US are Mexico and Canada. Not exactly a world traveller.

2 Comments:

Blogger rod said...

wow! your state visits are impressive though. Do you remember when Goldie Hawn said, "I've been to Canada, but I guess that's kindof attached?" Or something to that effect.
I'm glad you're back. I've missed your posts. AND, you even came to visit me!

August 31, 2006 at 3:10 PM  
Blogger Elisa said...

Hey! How come all the states are "red" states?! Hmmm? ;) (just kiddin')

September 3, 2006 at 12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home