p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Friday, November 17, 2006

I'm Obsessed with Poo


Ok, so I wouldn't piss me off at this point in the year or you might receive this in your stocking... with a bow of course.

The company says:
This is high quality, coffee-scented soap that (really) appears to be a big pile of little-dog-doo!! Every pile of "Nope, It's Soap!" is hand-mixed and individually formed in Seattle, WA. No molds, no mass production. Every pile is 100% unique. We also use the highest quality ingredients available. It smells fantastic and it's a GREAT soap.

Can't Think of Any Practical Uses? (There may not be any, but perhaps....)
Leave on the carpet just to see what happens (won't squish in anyone's shoes)
Exfoliating properties of the coffee make it a great shop/utility sink soap
A MUST to wash out that Potty-Mouth in your life!
Fun (if not a little demented) for kids in the bath
Packaged in 6"x 4" resealable bag
Outstanding fun in the Office! (Can you say "Holiday Office Party?")
No better wedding gift (wha?)

http://www.nopeitssoap.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home