p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Monday, January 15, 2007

Wow, Really?

I love how the weatherman broke into prime time TV last night to announce that it was 40 degrees outside and... if the temperature drops 8 degrees.... it will be 32 degrees and freezing.

I'd just like to take this moment to tell the dude:

1. It was nice of you to drop in and let me know the temperature... instead of making me look out my window at the thermometer.

2. I appreciate the reminder that 32 degrees marks the point where water freezes.

3. And lastly, thanks for doing the math. It's no telling how long it would have taken me to fire up the computer for that kind of equation.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger rod said...

It's 78 degrees here today. Yesterday too for that matter. Gray and overcast though.

January 15, 2007 at 1:47 PM  
Blogger rod said...

I do still want to hear about the vehicle burglary and your pink pajamas though.

January 15, 2007 at 10:17 PM  
Blogger rod said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

January 15, 2007 at 10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home