p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Friday, March 16, 2007

I almost peed my pants... laughing.

Big Daddy drives a truck.

Hey, we live in Texas and Texas State Law Chapter 291 Section 2 Article 21.538 states that one member from each family must drive a truck.

Couple years ago, Big Daddy locked himself outta said truck.

Coulda called me to fetch him his spare key but he didn't.

Smarter fellas mighta got that window fixed after the first good rain.

Not my man.

So I'm headed home yesterday, just a daydreaming and thinking about what's for dinner. I pull up to the driveway and lo and behold.....

a squirrel come flying out the broken back window of my man's truck.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger punkest gurl said...

oh golly you've picked up dat accent thang ry and me been doin' real goodlike.

March 19, 2007 at 11:41 AM  
Blogger Elisa said...

Ha ha ha ha!!! That's hilarious. Gave me a good laugh, that one. Thanks!

April 11, 2007 at 11:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home