p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

You really should've been more specific

My boss insisted we all have photo id's on our swipe cards, "In case of emergency and you need to get behind the police lines."




What makes you think I want behind the police line? I'm pretty sure they are there for a reason.



However, I do adore my boss (he's actually my boss' boss but he bosses me enough to be my boss) and want to please him (no, not in a creepy way) so I put a photo id on my swipe card.























PSILY
Safety Department

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger rod said...

ah. what a dollbaby.

ION, I checked your blog this morning and found it unchanged, but tonight, there's this blog that is dated from last week.
I'm confused.

Anyway, even though you've posted a pic of yourself, I promise not to stalk you.

March 5, 2007 at 10:33 PM  
Blogger The Teller said...

I told you I was posting but blogger wasn't cooperating and that when it let me, I'd post date the entries. I have several more but now that time has passed.... I've lost interest in them.

March 12, 2007 at 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home