p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Sunday, August 19, 2007

I'm in Love

First let me say that this is related to me pulling (or possibly tearing) a muscle in my butt.

I bet I have your attention now.

Get your mind out of the gutter.

I'm in love with the new curved shower curtain rod we bought this weekend. Since I couldn't do any of the things I wanted to (due to the sore ass), we went shopping and I had no idea bathroom accessories could give me such a warm fuzzy feeling. We bought the curved shower rod, new liner, new shower curtain, new fancy hooks with beads for easy rolling, and a fluffy new rug.

Now normally this would take several days to actually install/set up everything but while I iced my rear, Big Daddy got it all put in--get this--without my assistance, without swearing, without having to redo any part of it. And wait for it.... He actually read the directions.

Our shower now has 8" more horizontal clearance and that should make getting it on that much better cause the shower curtain won't be touching while we're loving.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home