p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Friday, October 08, 2004

Why do you sound like a hillbilly?

My brother called to tell me he's famous. This is nothing new. He always thinks he is on the verge of famousness. This time he tells me that he has satellite radio in his semi truck and he likes to listen to talk radio especially drag racing stations.

I'm thinking "How boring, kill me now."

So he decides to call in and ask some question. He is amazed to hear himself on the radio just minutes after getting off the phone.

"Wow, technology!" I congratulate him on his brush with famousness?

He says, "Ya know, they made me sound like a hillbilly on purpose." Excuse me? "Yeah, they made me sound like a hillbilly." On purpose? "I'm telling ya, I don't talk like that." You sure it was you? "Course it was me, I recognise me."

Well, if it walks like a hillbilly and talks like a hillbilly, maybe its a hillbilly.

No offense and thanks for dinner last time you were in town. Love ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home