p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

Gift Update

One last full day left before the office closes for Christmas. All people in my department have given me gifts. I asked one manager “Why did you get me something?” He said “Because my wife said I had to.”

I have received a gift card to Target, a candle, a small trinket box, a bath & body works gift set with lotion, bubble bath, spray and shower gel in an amazing coconut lime scent, and a sloan/hall gift set with a bar of soap and shower gel (this appears to be a rather expensive gift based on packaging). Oops, almost forgot the pound of raw peanuts with recipes.

Most people have left the office today, officially (taking vacation) or unofficially (Ahhh, I have some work to do in the field). So tomorrow it will be only me in the department. I’m figuring most departments will only have one person ‘holdin down the fort’. Two of my bosses have unofficially left a day early. Hey, they both put in more hours than I want or plan to do, so more power to them. I have no problems spending the day by myself.

I’ll catch up on filing and get everything in shape for the new year, start the OSHA 300 reports for all locations and SARA Title III reports. Wow, I don’t have that kind of time. All that would take a week or more. No sense in starting something I won’t have time to finish…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home