p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Friday, May 27, 2005

79 Boys & Big Princess

Big Princess called and said her college called.
"I didn't get into any of my residence hall choices."
Well, what did you get in to?
"If I take honors religion I can get in to my 3rd choice since all the honors students are housed together."
And if you don't want to take honors religion? Then where will you live?
"They said I'd be in Johnson Hall."
That's funny, we looked at several residence halls and I don't recall a Johnson Hall.

I immediately pull up the website and click Women's residence halls. Nothing comes up. That's odd I think. So I click on map of the campus. There it is by the baseball fields. I click on it and up comes the description:

This residence hall houses approximately 80 men with suite baths. Many students enjoy the relaxed environment and community for which this dorm in known.

Big Princess, I think you should give me the name and number of the person who called. I'd better double check this and you should probably expect to take honors religion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home