p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Friday, July 22, 2005

Subluxate This

I started feeling poorly Wed. while having lunch with friends. I had a stitch in my side. Big Princess argued that there was no such thing as a stitch in your side. It must be something people used to say.

By Wed. night I was having pain with each breath. I slept good and when I woke up the next morning I thought I was better. Until I stood up.

I muddled thru Thursday with shallow breathing. Thursday evening was very difficult. I couldn't do much of anything and I wasn't getting enough air. I went to bed and slept good. Until I got up the next morning.

I decided to call my chiroprator figuring I'd pulled a muscle or something. I go there first in most cases because I can get in immediately all the time. I have one doctor that books two months out even if you're dying.

So I get in within 2 hours and find out I've got a subluxated rib. The rib has been dislocated and is on my lung, hence, why I can't breath. So he made some adjustments and BINGO, I can breath. It still hurts but its better. I sometimes wish he believed just a little more in drugs. I could go for some pain relief. So I'm supposed to take it easy, no lifting, twisting or turning.

Dang, that's what I had planned for the weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home