p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Where does time go?

I can't believe I haven't written in more than two weeks. Where does time go?

Work is busy. The worst of it is over for now and I'll just spend a couple weeks playing catch up. I quit smoking (again) now that life is settling down.

I've taken a mini vacation with my husband and we shut out the world for four days straight. I didn't even go to church that Sunday.

But mostly I've been depressed. Don't know why. But it seems to suck all my energy just to put on my happy face and pretend. The smiles are getting harder to wear. I have to try extra hard to find some daily joy. I saw a rainbow yesterday. It seemed to help. I'm starting to just go thru the motions instead of the emotions. I know this will pass but when? I get more depressed thinking about the time I'm losing to being depressed and waiting for it to pass.

I keep trying to pinpoint the cause. Is it Big Princess leaving? Is it financial, as we try to payoff the IRS, figure out how to pay for college, and keeping the bills up so we don't have to go to debtors prision? Could it be the blinding white hot heat of summer? Could it be the weight I've put back on or the fact I'm starting to age like last week's produce?

It almost feels like a loss of faith. Then again, I haven't prayed much recently. Could that be part of the problem? One way to find out...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home