p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Imaginary Conversation

Ring, ring...
Police Department, non-emergency line, may I help you?

Yeah, I like to report someone driving unsafely on 281 North.

OK, how are they driving unsafely?

Well, they must be doing close to 90 mph. I know this because I'm doing 70 in a 55 zone and they blew by me like I was standing still.

Oh, is that so, and where exactly are you?

Uhhhhh, they're driving a white ford pick-up going North on 281.

Alright, let me get some information. What is your name and vehicle make?

I've got to go now. I see my exit. If you could just find that idiot and get him to slow down.

Yes, ma'am, we're are certainly trying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home