p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Friday, February 10, 2006

Its nach yo diet

I think Taco Cabana is trying to put me on a diet. I got the fajita nachos at lunch for $5.99 and basically got a sytrofoam container with just chips. Fully 3/4's of the dish was just chips and in one little corner some burned meat and dried up cheese.

Boy was I cheesed off.

I called the 800 customer service line to wait on hold for 20 minutes. I wanted to ask what the customer service line's complaint phone number was. They took my info and apologized and I bet I never hear from them again. Well that isn't the only store in town but it is the only one I won't be frequenting.

And I was dying for some good nachos but that just ruined it for me.

1 Comments:

Blogger punkest gurl said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

February 12, 2006 at 11:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home