p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Thursday, February 16, 2006

The whole truth and nothing but the truth

It seems little princess didn't tell mommy the whole story of why she was suspended from school on Valentine's day.

The vice principal called today to make sure I was aware of the suspension. I told her I had heard little princess' version of the story, but what does the official transcript say?

Both children were suspended for 2 class periods for swearing.

So here's how it went down:

Boy knocks books out of little princess' arms. She shoves him to the ground and calls him an asshole. He jumps up and calls her a dick as he runs away. A teacher only hears the boy swear and hauls him to the office, where he tells his side of the story. Little princess is summoned to the office where she promptly confesses to the smackdown and subsequent swearing at the boy.

My take on this:
A. Little princess forgot when no witnesses exist to deny, deny, deny.
B. The boy can't even swear properly, you don't call a girl a dick.

As punishment little princess had to write 100 times "Christian young ladies do not swear." Upon completion she asked when it was permissible swear.

"You may swear after you are married."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home