p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Who's feeling frisky?

Well I'm sick again. I don't know what's going on. I'm never this sick. It seems like I come down with something every other week. Friday night started with a sore throat and progressed into total misery by Monday. So I came home from work and spent Valentine's day on the sofa. Not exactly romantic but Big Daddy pulled a muscle in his back on Sunday night at work so he wasn't feeling frisky anyways.

But apparently little princess was feeling frisky.

She ended Valentine's Day with In-School-Suspension for 2 periods. Apparently some punk knocked her books out of her arms and then pushed her. She, being the gentle, fragile, southern belle that she is, shoved him to the ground. Apparently the boy in question believes that she stole his initials as they both go by the same two initials. He is tired of people getting them mixed up and decided to show her who's boss. All the boy had to do was ask her boyfriend who's the boss and he would have told him, "little princess man, she's the boss".

2 Comments:

Blogger rod said...

yay little princess. Don't let anyone take your initials. Next time, you take the initial punch.

February 15, 2006 at 1:44 PM  
Blogger rod said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

February 15, 2006 at 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home