p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Just kill us

I made a third trip to the doctor this week and got 2 more drugs. I'm happy to say this last round seems to be helping. Now I wonder if I'm really getting better or are all the drugs just masking the symptoms?

I don't plan to do a damn thing until I feel better. I've spent all day on the sofa, watching TV, reading, napping. I even took a shower! That's a pretty big accomplishment for this week. I don't expect to be 100% by Monday but I do think I'll be recogniseable by my co-workers. It's pretty bad when you call your boss and he keeps asking "Who is this?"

I called my mom last night to see how her vacation to the Florida Keys was. She threw out her back and it was pretty miserable. Welcome to my world. She said she's been to the doctor every day this week and the doctor told her no caffine, nicotine, sugar, salt or alcohol.

I asked if that prescription came with a gun and one bullet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home