p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Monday, May 01, 2006

Better but not well

I can breathe! My sinuses are clear for the most part. My ear is better but still clogged. I decided to put off a trip to an ENT to see if it will clear up in the next day or two. The problem is, if it hasn't, I don't have time the rest of the week. I still have a cough that occasionally makes me wet myself. And I did sleep like 6 hrs in a row. That's a new record in the last 2 weeks. Also, its been so long since I ate regular food that it now disagrees with me. So little princess got Jack-n-the-Box Ultimate cheeseburger and fries, I had a lunchmeat sandwich and green beans to avoid the greasy food induced diarrhea. Sorry for sharing;(

A friend from work comes to town tomorrow (he works up by Dallas, about 5 hrs away) and we'll do dinner and drinks. I hope I'm up to it. Then we have a full day of meetings on Wednesday. I think he's staying until Thursday so we may do dinner again Wed. We'll see. It's nice to have something to look forward to...

1 Comments:

Blogger punkest gurl said...

my thoughts exactly kevinharold

May 6, 2006 at 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home