p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Monday, March 19, 2007

Mad Dash to Sunday's Finish Line

The final Spring Break weekend was fast and furious. Got up and hit the gym, came home and showered, took Big Princess to get a corrective haircut, came home and did my own hair because I didn’t trust the woman that did Big Princess’. Then we all packed it up and went to Real Live Preacher’s house for our family date. As usual, RLP’s family had no idea where the other member’s of the family either were or when they were due back. That’s ok, I forgot the location of our date and while trying to look it up on the internet at RLP’s house found out I’d been calling it something other than it’s real name.

After finally getting our act together we headed out sans RLP, who would have to catch up to us after he finished a wedding. Somehow I still managed to screw up the directions and we drove around a few minutes before Mrs. RLP called information and figured out where we were going. We finally found Incredible Pizza Co. and the parking lot was packed to the gills. I cautiously wondered how many people this place could hold. I soon found out.

We had to wait in line for about 30 min. until some people cleared out. They were over their capacity of 1,050 people.

It was ok pizza buffet, the cinnamon rolls were fabulous, the entertainment overpriced. They have indoor go-karts, bumper cars, miniature golf, 3-D movie/rides, in addition to the kiddie Vegas games (as I like to call them). The one that amazed me was a humungous crane that picked up giant stuffed animals. The arms on this crane instead of the usual 6” were longer than my arms.

Then after a full belly and empty wallet, Big Princess went to work, little princess was dropped off at a slumber party and Big Daddy wanted to go home. I, on the other hand, went to test drive a new car and haggle with salesmen. I picked up beer on the way home, got Big Daddy and headed to a friend’s house. Next thing I know its 10 pm and I’d been on the go, non-stop since about 7:30 am.

Sunday? Much the same.


Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

November 10, 2008 at 4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home