p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Friday, March 30, 2007

Where are their panties? or "Just Say No to Crack"

I have seen way too many women's cracks in the work place. The girl in HR routinely shows about 4" of crack while sitting. I walked by the president's office to see his admin. reaching over his desk to place something and saw her crack. (For the record, he was not in the office.) The woman in contracting frequently has crack visible when I walk up to her desk.

A. Where are their underwear? If I can see 4" of crack, how much farther down are her panties?

B. For God's sake, buy longer shirts! Your shirt should, at a bare minimum, meet the top of your pants while sitting. Get out of the children's section of Wal-Mart!

For my part, I will now announce in a semi loud voice, "Nice Crack" to any person, male or female, that exhibits any butt cleveage in the work place. If we all take a stand on this issue, maybe, just maybe, we can save a future generations eye sight. (cause I know I get a little more blind every time I see your ass crack!)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger The Teller said...

I got my first chance to shout the truth on Friday. The office shut down at 3 pm and re-assembled at the local margarita joint to celebrate the 42" pipe coming online. As I was preparing to leave some hours later, the woman next to me was leaning forward in her chair, exposing no small amount of crack.

Nice Crack! I'm outta here.

April 2, 2007 at 12:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home