p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Quit Taking Yourself So Seriously... seriously.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? yes, after my grandmother, she died when my mom was 10 yrs old.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Its been awhile, maybe 9 months ago.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Its never been good, I usually print.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Turkey with avocado and sprouts on whole wheat.

5. WHAT COLOR ARE YOUR FINGER OR TOE NAILS? Electric green toe nails (my niece picked it out for me)

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Totally, I'm lot's of fun.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Duh, no... wait, yes.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, I like to call them Bob and Todd.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No, I have no desire to pee my pants.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? I'm not fond of cold cereal but I do like oatmeal.

11. DO YOU UN-TIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not unless I have to, the cats will untie them for me later.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Heck yeah, I'm a super hero in my spare time.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Vanilla with coffee being a close 2nd.

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? How they hold themselves, confident or wall flower.

15. RED OR PINK? Sky Blue Pink, I'm a girly super hero.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? My inability to hide my emotions. You can read my face easily.

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My dad and my uncle Vin but I'll see them again when we all meet up in the fun part of Heaven.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? What I really want is everyone to send me $1.

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Jeans and fabulous, new, bought them on vacation for an incredible low price, black sandals.

20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Protein breakfast bar, chocolate peppermint stick.

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? ipod, Meatloaf "Two outta Three Ain't Bad

22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Nude

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Hay, leather, tobacco - reminds me of hanging out in the barn and good looking cowboys.

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? Davie, my dog (well, he thinks he's a person)

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Absolutely, I wish I got to talk to her every day and see her more often than I do cause she rocks.

26. HOBBIES? 7th grade homework, fighting crime, crocheting

27. HAIR COLOR? Somewhat Blonde

28. EYE COLOR? Blue , green or grey depending on what color my shirt is.

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Yes, special super hero contacts that let me see if someone has clean underwear on.

30. FAVORITE FOOD? All food that doesn't bite me back.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I love comedies cause I always want more laughter in my life.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Over the Hedge with my 6 yr old niece and my daughters. I'm not sure who laughed more, me or them.

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? military green babydoll.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Fall cause its not too hot, not too cold and has my birthday in it.

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs from friends, kisses from my man.

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? All dessert is my favorite.

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Which of you are most likely to send me $1?

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Who cares, you are starting to bore me.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? None, cause I'm pretty sure Cosmo isn't a book.

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? Water ripples

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Rad Girls with my rad girls.

42. FAVORITE SOUND? When someone's baby stops crying in public and everyone sighs in relief.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Like them both about the same and how dare you make me pick. Why don't you just ask me which daughter I love more? (Its you, honey.)

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Home is where your heart is and I like to take my heart with me.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? My girls say its my ability to start a conversation with anyone, anywhere, on any topic and come off sounding like I've known them for years and I know what I'm talking about. I think my special talent is my Nascar-like driving skills.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Cornfields of Indiana

Now wasn't that fun?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger rod said...

why did none of these responses surprise me in the least?

June 23, 2007 at 8:39 PM  
Blogger The Teller said...

Come on, not even the "Nude" crayon?

June 25, 2007 at 8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home