p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Friday, May 25, 2007

"That" Will Not Stop My Pain

I don't answer the house phone. Why would I? Its not for me. Little princess owns that number. So sometimes it rings and rings. Lately, Big Princess has been answering it and pretending to be little princess to lp's friends.


There have been a lot of junk calls lately and Big Princess was getting fed up when the phone rang again. All I hear is "She's dead." I ask Big Princess why she would say that to little princess' friends and she said, "no it was just a telemarketer."

Yesterday, I get the following letter in the mail:

Dear Survey Household:
We're sorry if we upset you with our recent telephone call. We only want to ask you about your opinions on Radio listening, Newspaper reading and TV viewing.
Enclosed we have included a small gift to express our regret for having disturbed you. We want you to know that your participation 'is very important. The answers of someone in your household will represent thousands of people who were not invited to do the survey. We will try calling again. Perhaps our timing will be better!

People, I'm dead. I don't think the timing of your call will change that.

And what might their small gift be:







It wasn't even a new dollar bill. It was old and wrinkled.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger rod said...

sheesh. The nerve of those folks to exploit the Princess' grief.

May 29, 2007 at 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home