p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Monday, May 14, 2007

It doesn't get any better

Mother's Day, or as I like to call it, Mother's Weekend.

I kicked off the celebration of Me on Friday night with dinner at Alamo Cafe (only one of the best places to hang out, eat Mexican food, and drink margaritas in the world). It was the complete and total family, me, Big Daddy, little princess, Big Princess, and Adopted Princess. We secure one of the best places in the joint, the backyard patio. Our waiter dropped by to take our drink orders and I asked, "What's your favorite margarita?" (and yes, they do come in flavors other than lime.) I still had my head buried in my menu as I hear Big Princess go, "ahhh, purple?" She thought I was going to let her order a margarita! ha ha ha

Saturday I got the minivan ready for vacation, new tires, state inspection sticker, oil change, mini tune up. Then I picked up Big Princess and shopped for stuff I don't need. I told Big Princess that Big Daddy would be pissed if I bought any more shoes but I knew she needed some so I was going to try to resist the urge by only looking at shoes in her size (approx. 2 sizes larger than mine). No good, no good. I found a pair of white, wedge sandals that lace up your ankles (just like the black pair I bought last week). On Sale! Oh well, Big Daddy thinks my black sandals are smoking hot so he probably won't mind a pair in white.

The youth made tacos for Moms on Sunday. Nothing says "I Love You" like tacos before church. Afterwards I took my ipod that had crapped out the night before back to Best Buy. The girl behind the counter was like "Ok, go pick out a new one." Shazam, new ipod! Then more shopping with the princess' and home for a nap. That night, Survivor Finale, Hagendaz coffee ice cream, and a foot rub with lotion.

Ahhh, I love being celebrated!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger rod said...

Gwone witchyo bad sef!

Belated Happy Mothers Day P.S.!

May 29, 2007 at 8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home