p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Surely invented by men

I saw this product and just thought "why?" Maybe its just me but I've never had any problems/injuries while grooming that lead me to look for "safety gear". And I sure there are a few women who dye their pubic hair to match their "natural blonde" hair... but come on, how many? My fear of embarrassment would be that someone would see this product in my bathroom. Lastly, thank god for easy pull tabs. I know I'd hate to think of the alternative method of removal.

If you have ever injured yourself while removing or dying pubic hair, or you just don't ever want such an awful experience and would prefer some protection the Bikini Line Genie® was invented by a woman who knows this dilemma and has found a way to avoid sensitive area injuries by providing a contour fitting protective shield with an easy to reach tab for convenience and cleanliness. This simple yet effective device, when properly fitted, offers not only protection; it is extremely comfortable and simple to use, easy to follow instructions. Bikini Line Genie can be worn with no fear of embarrassment.

It works by tucking between your labia majora to cover your more sensitive labia minora, clitoris and blocks off the vaginal opening so no foreign materials may enter; now you may perform your personal grooming safely. The Bikini Line Genie has a convenient tab for easy removal and disposal. The illustrated instructions that come in every box will help guide you step by step so you can “Go Bare Without a Care".

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home