p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Monday, July 02, 2007

Funniest Thing I Said Outloud Today

Ten of us took a co-worker to lunch for her birthday today. We started discussing our semi-hostile take over of the 2nd floor in our building. We have the entire 4th floor and 80% of the 3rd floor. We just can't get Toyota to get out so we have resorted to infiltrating the 2nd floor.

This led to a discuss of why don't we just build our own building or just move to a building of our own. This led to talk of locations. Land is cheap on the outskirts on the west side of town but that would create long commutes for most of the employees. The someone had the brilliant idea that we should move to one of the buildings on the more centraly located Loop 410. I began to hyperventilate at the mere mention of only the worst traffic nightmare outside of Chicago.

"I'd rather get a hot sauce enema every day than have to commute on Loop 410."

There was some choking amongst the group and one person said shrimp shot out her nose. I just wanted to make sure they knew I had strong opinions on the matter.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger rod said...

I'm feeling discomfort just from reading it.

July 4, 2007 at 10:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home