p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Stalked by an Angel

Big Daddy has always been afraid that someone will stalk me because of my blogging. He asked me not to use names or identifying photos in an effort to thwart would be stalkers. He has also always been convinced that weirdos are lurking around every corner just waiting to steal the princesses. (I've always said that anyone stupid enough to take the princesses would promptly return them after a few minutes of them whining, bickering, farting, and begging for additional TV time.)

Well, finally after several years, I've had the pleasure of meeting my first stalker and he is totally adorable. We took him to dinner and bought him beer and Mexican food. We brought him home and let him play with the kittens. We even let him follow us to church and worshipped with him. Afterwards, we led him down a spider laden path and left him at the end. As a finale we feed him "What-A-Burger" and pointed him in the direction of the Alamo.

For his part, he was like the Uncle we hadn't seen in years. He entertained us, laughed at our silliness, charmed the princesses and made us want to be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares. Hebrews 13:2

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger rod said...

Thank you P.S., and all the royal clan. You are precious, everyone of you, and I enjoyed every moment of your hospitality.
I pray that I was not a worry, in the stalker sense, but I also appreciate Big Daddy's caution, and pray that it doesn't wane because the first stalker proved to be harmless.
Thank you so much for dinner and company and allowing me to feel like I just joined in on your normalcy, rather than caused a change of routine, and behavior. I loved it.
thanks for Church too, you were right, I'll never regret it. It was so warm and real and simple.
Sunday night's evening liturgy was also from Galations 5, and it felt like a smile from God as I've tried to have the mindset of riding in the wind of the Holy Spirit and banking toward where he leads.
It led me to a more real understanding of Galations 5 in the morning and beautiful discussion of it and related OT, and Gospel passages Sunday evening.

God bless your beautiful family.

July 4, 2007 at 10:56 PM  
Blogger sunshine said...

Thanks for taking such good care of my angel!

July 21, 2007 at 10:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home