p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Friday, November 09, 2007

Happy Bonus Day

You have to love today.

Its Bonus Day (and on a Friday to boot!).

Bonus Day is still good when it falls on a Monday, or Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday. Everyone is happy. Even the people that think they deserve more than they actually received are happy for the moment. There's talk of what to do with the new chunck of change; vacations, savings, bills, Christmas presents, gifts to the self.

For me its all the above; a small remodeling job in the dining room, a fancy dinner with Big Daddy this weekend, a piece of the tutition pie for Big Princess' next semester, savings, Christmas presents and then something for me (new dress? massage? more shoes?).

Life is good... today.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger The Teller said...

and a radar detector that I'm am putting to very good use.

December 3, 2007 at 6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home