p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Poetic Therapy

Post Traumatic Stress Disorder in Blue
Fuck entirely the whole of it,Fuck the sucking of my soul of it.Fuck the in of it,Fuck the out of it.Fuck the part that wants to guilt me,Fuck the bit that tries to kill me.Fuck the hard to swallow of it,Fuck the lay in and wallow of it.Fuck the nickel,Fuck the dime.Fuck it now and for all time.Fuck it ever so completely.Fuck it messy or very neatly.Fuck the way it sits and stares,Fuck the standing up of hairs.Fuck the smirking,Fuck the working.Fuck the me it’s always jerking.Fuck the jibes and the snickers,Fuck the get-it-all-done-quickers.Fuck the taunts and the terrors,Fuck the barbs and the arrows.Fuck the incessant chatter.Fuck the “Aw, what’s the matter?”Fuck the grin and bear it,Fuck the speak up and share it.Fuck it publicly and private,Fuck the crazy shit that drives it.Fuck it when I'm tired,Fuck it when I'm wired,Fuck the syndromes that it's sired.Fuck it in and out my ear.Fuck the voices that I hear.Fuck the demons drawing near.Fuck the sympathy I garner,Fuck the church of Silas Marner.Fuck the clench in my intestine.Fuck the bed that I can't rest in.Fuck the class I have a test in.Fuck the three kinds of therapy.Fuck the me I might not ever be.Fuck confession.Fuck depression.Fuck the life I made a mess in.Fuck the crowds close around me.Fuck them pulling down to drown me.Fuck the heart and those who break it.Fuck the fact that I can take it.Fuck the woman I am outside me.Fuck the kid I am inside me.Fuck the places where I hide me.Fuck it in ink upon the stalls.Fuck it in spray paint up on walls.Fuck the stupid know-it-alls.Fuck the wisdom that will fail us.Fuck the lies that always trail us.Fuck the idiots in ivory tower.Fuck the us that gave them power.Fuck they us more by the hour.Fuck the going it alone,Fuck carving it in stone,Fuck the gnawing on my bone.Fuck the burden that I carry.Fuck the way it makes me wary.Fuck it just so I can spite it.Fuck it just the way I write it.
by Cynthia Huddleston
http://prodigalaspersions.blogspot.com/

She has it more beautifully laid out than this but I kinda like the way it copied over. All mishmashed, the way it feels in my head...
Thank you Cyndi, I feel better.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger rod said...

"fuck the church of silas marner"

do you have any idea how that resonates with me?

October 1, 2007 at 10:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home