p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Sunday, October 07, 2007

In my dreams

Big Daddy called me twice to ask if I was on my way home. "Nope, still shopping." The phone rang again and it was little princess.
"Are you on your way home?"
"No, why?"
"Daddy wanted to know."
"I said I'll call you guys when I hit the highway. It won't be much longer."

I had planned to be on my way home between noon and 3 pm. I finally told my girlfriend that I had better get going as it was my 20th wedding anniversery this weekend and I probably ought to get home before the sun set. I hit the road at 3:30 pm and phoned home to tell Big Daddy I had an ETA of 6:30 pm. "Get ready. I'm all yours tonight."

When I tire of listening to my own singing while driving, I start calling people to pass the miles (hands-free, don't panic). Who has nothing better to do than entertain me? Workout Buddy.

Hey, what's up?
Nothing, just watching Cops. (I've never been to his house that he wasn't watching Cops... seriously.)
You want to work out tomorrow?
Sure, what time?
Well, its our 20th wedding anniversery, so we'll spend the day together so let's make it late.
20 years? Wow! What do you guys have planned?
Oh, I don't know. He's called me 3 times to find out if I'm on my way home. I called him and told him I'd be home by the stroke of 6:30. So I'm imagining a trail of rose petals thru the house leading to the bedroom. The bed is covered in rose petals, tons of candles burning, he's showered, freshly shaven and waiting (eagerly) to massage my tired body... with lotion and pleasure me until I fall asleep from exhaustion.

Hello? PSILY? Wake up... I think you've fallen asleep at the wheel.

I opened the front door at 6:29 pm. Huh, no rose petals. Heck, no flowers period. The house is quiet and I walk to the bedroom. Oh, Big Daddy is waiting for me in bed... alseep.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home