p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Monday, December 03, 2007

On The Balance Beam

No, not dead.

Just Brain Dead.

I have control issues. I must be in control. I cannot lose control.

I like it when people need me. People who need me annoy me.

I saw a dog get hit by a car today because all the co-workers in the car yelled "Look! That dog's going to get hit!" I looked, then we ate lunch.

I decided to leave a friendship behind because he wasn't being very friend like. I saw him today. The minute I saw him light up when he saw me walk in I changed my mind. By the end of the day he made me regret my decision to like him again. Its like he only wants to be my friend when I ignore him. Who is sicker? Him for only being my friend when I push him away or me for going back for more...

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home