p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Don't you make more money than God?

The company likes happy workers and they really do a good job of making sure we're happy. I have a fabulous work environment and all the tools I need at my disposal. My bosses are always asking my opinion and actually considering it. My pay is more than fair. The benefits are better than most offered in South Texas. Ten paid holidays a year, flex time, generous vacation. They throw these little soires once a quarter to bring us together and build team relationships.

So we are having a little golf competition. We have a 3 hole course laid out on the fourth floor amid filing cabinets and cubicles. On Thursday at 5 pm they will announce the winners and serve beer and sodas. First place $200, Second place $100, Third place $50. Wow, the cash would be sweet with Christmas coming up soon.

One of the owners is here in town for meetings and decided to sign up and play our golf tourneyment. Rumor has it that a woman beat him and he paid $5 for a second chance to putt. He is currently in 1st place as of day two.

Like he needs $200...

Oh well, there goes the office harmony. Cause most of us will bitch about the owner winning our shot at cash for the next quarter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home