p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Friday, October 22, 2004

It Ain't Letterman's Top 10 List

I had jury duty this week. I'm one of the few people I know that doesn't mind jury duty.

The number 1 reason I don't mind doing my civic duty?

#1 The cafeteria in the basement of the courthouse has the best beer-battered onion rings in the state. And the only time I get them is on jury duty. So hurray for jury duty!

The other top 10 reasons I don't mind going is:

#2 Hey, its a day away from the office. Need I say more.

#3 People watching-Where else can you get such a cross section of freaks and a whole day to observe them.

#4 My grandma hasn't heard from me since last Christmas. Now's the time to write letters to those relatives you're hoping will send you a Christmas gift.

#5 In South Texas its pronounced doodie and I like telling people "I had doodie today".

#6 I get to read all the dirty, dirty sex tips in Cosmo.

#7 The fun I get from asking the bailiff, "where's Bull?" (the bailiff from Night Court).

#8 People there are impressed by my "hang 'em high" tattoo.

#9 I get to brush up on fun legalese "That amounts to little more than an ex post facto justification of the war."

#10 Tic Tac Toe is Fun! And I always seem to win when I play myself.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home