p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Monday, January 24, 2005

Sad days

I just found out that a couple from Church quit. (little Princess says you can’t “quit” church.) They were active engaging Christians. I’m befuddled. I want to know why. It seems to be happening more frequently than I remember in the past. It still feels like a divorce when people I’ve worshipped and shared life’s path with choose to leave. I feel like if they would just tell me what I’ve done wrong to make them want to leave, I’ll change. They always claim we’ll still see each other and remain close but we both know it won’t happen.

Big Princess knew about it before I did. I’m way out of the loop apparently. But maybe I’m out of the loop because I choose to be. Maybe its just none of my business. I’m gonna miss them.

And to top it all off, someone asked me to be an elder and presented a good argument. I didn’t get that gut clenching, want to puke feeling so I said ok. I guess I can always puke later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home