p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Friday, January 21, 2005

What time is it and are you a car?

Many Who Plan to SEEK GOD at the 11th Hour Die at 10:30

Just going to church doesn’t make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.

I heard these two phrases today for the first time. They make me laugh!

The first one is the perfect answer to those fools who ask me:

“Why can’t I just live my life however I want and then ask God to come into my heart and forgive me at the end. You know, like those deathrow prisioners who become religious right before they get executed. They’re in heaven, right?”

The second one is how 90% of Christians act.

“Well, I go to church every Sunday and I put money in the offering plate.”

Hip hip hurray! Maybe you’re a car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home