p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Thursday, January 06, 2005

Today’s weird names list

Here are some of the more interesting first names of employees I’ve had the pleasure of butchering today.

Truitt
Stash
Kermit
Nazalone Shead

I had to include Nazalone’s last name because I’m sure you were wondering what kind of last name goes with Nazalone. Shead sounds Irish to me. Like they dropped the “O” when they arrived in America. I didn’t even want to ask ol’ Stash about his first name after he assured me that was his legal name.

Every time I think I’m about to wrap a report up, something goes wrong, the wrong SIC codes, the wrong locations, the wrong supervisors. I have to go back and research the problem, find a solution, inform and get approval from the director to proceed and then get back to the report. I hate it when I haven’t finished anything all day. I feel unproductive. So I have piles and I have to remember where each pile is, both in location and process.

I will win this battle of paper and computer files!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home