p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Saturday, January 01, 2005

Dating in the married world

I thought I'd have all day to get ready for New Year's Eve while my husband was at work. I'd planned the whole day. Get some errands done, pick up the liquor, buy a new shirt, go to the gym, make food to take to the party (I use this word loosely), and then shower and get ready before Big Daddy got home.

I got back to the house around noon and bam, there he was. Work was slow so he thought he'd come home and take a nap so he could hang with us all night.

I think it takes the mystic out of the relationship to have him see wht it takes to make me fabulous. A long shower, some shaving, plucking, perfuming, powdering. I like to let my hair air dry if I'm going to style the crap out of it. We had a little private thing going where I was going to wear pig tails for our next big night together. So I pulled off a cheerleader make up and hair ensomble and we wore matching red outfits. Awwwww too cute!

We just went over to some friends house and taked and watched the best of COPS and drank pina colodas. We were going to go for a hike at midnight to see the fireworks but I decided we'd skip it and head home.

Wow, its a lot more fun to be wrestling together in bed at the stoke of midnight than stand outside and yell "Happy New Year".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home