p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Early Mornings and Prank Phone Calls

In some ways its harder to get up for school the 2nd day. The first day you are anticipating getting up and excited to see your friends. But the second day? Little princess chewed me out for waking her 10 min. early.

"Hey, that's why you have an alarm."
"Yes and its set for 10 minutes from now."
"Oooops."

I called Big Princess at 9:30 am and woke her up. She went to bed same time I did and yet she acts like I called her in the middle of the night. She gave me her paycheck to put against the balance she owes me but failed to sign the back.

"You said you don't have to sign the back if you are just depositing it."
"Yes, that's true IF you are putting it in your own account, so can you please swing by and sign it?"
"Well, I kinda had my whole day planned out but I'll try to get over there."
(its like 4 minutes from her job to my office).

We spent last night prank calling everyone we know.
Big Princess found a site: http://www.ebaumsworld.com/soundboards.shtml and it has different people that you can click on and they say a bunch of different phrases. Our favorite is Napoleon Dynamite and you can basically hold a whole phone conversation by clicking on the phrases.

A lot of people were fooled and held conversations with our computer and after a few minutes of Napoleon asking "So, is grandma there?" hung up on us. It took us a couple of calls to realize calling our friends from our cell phones w/caller id wasn't the best plan so we went and got the new cell phone we got for Big D (brand new number, no one had it yet) and things got smoother. One girl laughed so hard she peed herself. Success!!!!

And what did you do last night?

2 Comments:

Blogger punkest gurl said...

maybe not a full blown micturation but maybe a light sprinkle

January 5, 2006 at 7:28 AM  
Blogger Wendy said...

p.s. I Love You...

I wanted to say thanks for your words of support...

The strange thing is - I had just read about your Chrismas Break when I got your comment. Small Blog World, huh? LOL

Thanks for taking the time...

Keep Trying

January 6, 2006 at 11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home