p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Friday, January 06, 2006

Tossed Salad

Big Princess leaves for college on Sunday.

I'm happy.
I'm sad.

The house just seemed to small with her home. I was constantly tripping over her, dodging her. Her room was a mess in the first 30 minutes after she got home. She leaves a lot of hair in the bathtub drain. She fought with her sister all the time. I had to indulge her taste in TV shows (I didn't watch MTV once while she was gone). She doesn't take my advice on much of anything, from what to wear to when to go to bed.

She ran a lot of errands for me and did stuff around the house that her sister isn't old enough to do yet. She worked a lot. We have much the same sense of humor and we laughed, a lot. I wasn't alone at night after little princess went to bed. I enjoyed being with her (most of the time).

I'm glad she's going back and I can't wait until she returns again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home