p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Friday, May 05, 2006

Big Princess the Sophmore

Big Princess has finished her finals and will be home tomorrow. Yea!

We will both have to adjust to each other again but I'm looking forward to hanging out. She's used to doing her own thing and not answering to me every day. I'm used to not having her crap everywhere messing up my house, and her sleeping and laying around.

I've told her she has to work 40 hrs a week this summer even if it means she has to take a second job. I'm also going to manage her money. She hasn't done a fabulous job this year and I just had to bail her out for $400 of overdrafts at the bank that she'll have to pay me back. Hard life lesson.

I hope she realizes how lucky she is to have parents willing to stand her back up when she leans too far to the side. I never had that and I'm pretty sure Big Daddy didn't have a lot of it either. For us it was "hello 18, get out, you're an adult now".

I love that she doesn't have to experience that harsh reality.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home