p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Friday, September 21, 2007

Its Hard to Make Me Blush

It's 5 pm and one of my girlfriends walks over to my desk to gather me for birthday drinks and while I'm packing up my desk one of the VP's walks up and looks at my candy dish which is known for my eclectic selection of candy.

VP:
Cow Tail's? What's that?

Me:
Oh, you know, actual cow tails, with the hair removed of course. I know how you hate hair in your teeth.

VP:
{chuckle} No, actually I don't mind hair in my teeth.

I instantly realized I had left myself wide open for the double entendre. If it had just been the two of us I (probably) could have laughed it off but due to the fact that another woman was present, I was mortified. I turned eight shades of red and started to stutter. I grabbed my purse and laptop and practically ran from the building.

They just stood there laughing at my discomfort.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger rod said...

ha! how often does that happen?

October 1, 2007 at 10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home