p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Things little princess has taken her lunch to school in...

1. A shoe box
2. 30 gallon black garbage bag
3. Hamburger Helper box

I argued ferociously with her the first couple days of school over the shoe box.

"Girl, you are in 8th grade and have huge feet. Do you really think its a good idea to give kids that kind of ammunition to make fun of you?"

We argued for 20 minutes over her taking her lunch to school in a shoe box. Finally I said, "Just tell me why?"

"It makes me happy."

"Nuff said, you win."

Tonight I asked her to go make her lunch and she comes out of the kitchen and says, "Ahhh, my lunch is in the Hamburger Helper box in the fridge. OK?"

"Does it make you happy?"

"Yes"

"Nuff said."

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger rod said...

priceless.

i truly believe that little princess will someday marry my Will. They are the two and only

October 1, 2007 at 10:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home