p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Friday, December 07, 2007

Nothing to See Here, Move Along

Corporate office Christmas party turns out to be one big disappointment. News at 6.

Only one person got really drunk and all she did was beg people not to talk about her the next day. How sad...

I, however, looked smokin' hot. Too bad I was dateless (Big Daddy had to work). My biggest burning question is why all the dateless women tried to cling to me?

"Come with me to the bathroom."
"Where are you sitting for dinner? Is there room for the 5 of us that don't have dates?"
"Can you go with me to the bar, buffet, smoking area, etc."
"Will you dance with me?"

I don't care if it is girl on girl action, dancing breaks one of my "work rules".

1. Don't get shit faced. You may get a buzz going but then it time to go.
2. No dancing--period. Not with oposite sex coworkers, not with same sex coworkers, not with coworkers' spouses of either sex. No dancing.
3. No appearing in public in a swim suit.

Follow these rules and no one will talk about you the next day. Unfortunately, everyone followed my rules (for the most part) and I've got nothing to talk about.

Hey, I'll be attending the Houston Christmas party next week so maybe someone will still break my rules and I'll have some real news.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home