p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Sunday, December 09, 2007

She's Not Homeless Folks!

Little princess and her friends signed up to ring bells in front of WalMart for the Salvation Army. Of course, little princess was the only one to show up for duty. I'm sure she looked a little dejected since she didn't have her friends there. It must have actually helped the cause--cause I saw lots of people putting money in the kettle. One lady gave little princess a coat she bought inside WalMart and told her that if it didn't fit, the receipt was inside the bag and she could exchange it. It was, like, 80 degrees so it wasn't like little princess was out there freezing to death. I have to assume that the women thought little princess was being assisted by the Salvation Army and would need a warm coat when she slept on the streets during the holidays.

I proud of little princess for doing something good, even if she did end up with actual blisters on her hands from ringing the bell.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home