p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

How not to take a temperature

I know the weatherman lies but I think in the future she should just watch the news.

It's something you may do every day, but for a 25-year-old Seguin woman, checking the temperature outside turned scary.

"I said Minnie, is it hot or cold?'" said Lisa Segura. "And (motioning with her hand) she said 'no, it feels good' and she just fell out."

Segura says Minnie Montemayor was just checking the weather outside her window when she felt something give way. Witnesses say they felt helpless as the railing gave way and she fell 20-25 feet to the ground.

WOAI News
LAST UPDATE: 10/26/2004 12:46:28 PM
Posted By: Dale Blasingame

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home