p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Monday, November 22, 2004

"Just Shut It"

I need to learn to watch office drama like it was a movie and I'm not allowed to talk back to the screen. Too often I’m wishing I could erase my conversations. Then I fret, why did I say that, why did I say anything? My husband says there’s no filter between my brain and my mouth. If I think it, it’s coming out. I never consciously gossip but that’s what it becomes. “Well, so and so told me that she heard that girl in accounting said…” Yikes! I’m a gossip queen. Must put a halt to opening my mouth.

If I’m successful I will also lose weight. Yea! I’ve discovered the “No Gossip Diet”. My motto will be “Just Shut It”.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home