p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Sunday, August 06, 2006

I wouldn't cross us

I've realized that at my company if you want to hang with the important people you'd better have a gun. Its not golf that will get you far but how well you can shoot (mostly clay pigeons).

So Big Daddy and I were out buying a new shotgun Saturday when Big Princess called saying that the old lady across the street's friend hit her truck and what should she do. I told her to call the non-emergency police number and see if they'd file a report over the phone or send someone out.

She called me back and said the police were going to come out and file a report and the old lady was mad that she'd called the police. Big Princess was pretty upset so I told her we were almost done with the paperwork and would come home.

While driving home I told Big Daddy "Wow, if the old lady was pissed that we called the police, wait til we get home and get out of the truck carrying a brand new shotgun. That ought to shut her up."

1 Comments:

Blogger Elisa said...

Ha ha ha ha!! That's great! :D

August 11, 2006 at 6:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home