p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Monday, April 30, 2007

From Sad to Mad... in 3, 2, 1

Never found out why the boss is/was in a funk. I generally speak to him daily. All I've gotten is a couple of emails in the last week.

Called my friend to tell him his comment was the most shitty thing anyone has ever said to me. He said it was the alcohol talking. After I hung up I realized he never said he was sorry or gave me a different answer as to why we are friends. But chalk one up for me, I did confront him and that's not something I do.

I asked Big Daddy if he'd like to get away for the weekend, that I have a free night at a nice hotel. He was like "I guess". What the hell, that was a promise of hotel sex and no kids and he "guesses" he'd like to go.

I'm doing my hair this morning and look down at the trash can in my bathroom. What the hell! Little Princess' friend was over yesterday and came and asked me if we had any "femine products". I told her where to find them and didn't think anything more about it but there in the trash are her bloody panties. She threw them away... in my bathroom.

I was at the office 9.5 hours today. I stopped at the liquor store with the intention of coming home to chill out on the sofa. As soon as I get home Little Princess says she thinks she might puke. I then see she has left out the towels (like 7 towels) she used to wash the dogs and have a water fight with her friend yesterday. It has rained like crazy all day and the towels are a muddy mess. I run through the house, intending to put them directly in the washer. Lo and behold, the washer is full. No biggie. I open the dryer to move the clothes from the washer but its full clothes, my clothes, which have apparently sat in the dryer all day and are so wrinkled there is no doubt I'm going to have to iron everything, even my panties.

I HATE IRONING!

So I get the laundry under control, change my clothes, wash my face, and head to the kitchen. I open the fridge to see if there is anything I can feed Little Princess that I won't mind seeing in the barf bucket later. I am greeted to all the meat I bought at the store for the week. Little Princess didn't put any of it in the freezer. I now need to prepare a pork roast, some hamburger, and fajita meat or give the family food posioning later in the week. I don't even want any of that for dinner.

I heat a frozen pizza, pour a rum and coke, and consider my mood.

Hey, atleast I'm not sad anymore.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger rod said...

mmmmm.
rum and coke.

May 10, 2007 at 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home