p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Wednesday, May 02, 2007

I'm bringing sexy back

So I'm at the gym, running on the treadmill next to my workout buddy, the Milkman. Now the treadmills are on a 2nd floor balcony that overlooks the free weight area.

We're running along and I'm telling him stories about crazy crap my co-workers do, like letting their ass cracks show at work--on purpose. Suddenly, we hear a high pitched, but definitely male, shriek. I start giggling. Without missing a beat, the Milkman says, "that's the sound you make when one of your testicles gets sucked up into your body."

BAM!! I bust up laughing, miss my step, lose my footing, and whoopsie, fall face first on to the treadmill which proceeds to kick me to the curb. Apparently you are supposed to put your hands down when you fall and I end up skinning my nose. I'm laying on the floor, holding my face, and laughing so hard I pee my pants (just a little).

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger rod said...

I'm laughing so hard I skinned my nose, but I didn't wet my pants (even just a little).

You go Fergie!!!

May 9, 2007 at 4:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home