p.s. I Love You

I may be funny to my friends but my family just thinks I'm strange.

Name:
Location: French Guiana

Monday, September 24, 2007

So Let the Countdown Begin

T-minus 5 days until my birthday.

I have been celebrating for 24 days so its about time to wrap it up. Heck, I've stretched Mother's Day into a week and Valentine's Day into a long weekend so a birthday month isn't unreasonable (at least to me). Mommy sent me a check and I dropped it all on a pair of boots this weekend that I thought "might" go with a dress I plan to wear at a Christmas party.

I tried the outfit on and little princess completely hates it. I thought it looked ok, Big Daddy just liked the thought of me in boots. What to do? I don't want to keep a pair of expensive boots if they don't make the outift. So I call my adopted princess and of course, she dropped everything to come by and give me her professional opinion. She liked it, "very bohemian" but she had to add that Big Princess will probably, well maybe, won't like it. "She doesn't like it much when you wear trendy clothes."

Huh, so everything she disliked was probably ok and all that stuff she tried to get me to wear was probably crap. Go figure.

We added big silver hoop earings and a wristful of silver bangles. I'm re-inventing myself just in time for a mid life crisis. I like to be prepared.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger rod said...

oh no. I checked out just long enough to miss your birthday?!!!?
I'm so sorry. Life has been spinning out of control. and I can't read and write anymore. I'm just pretending by taking pictures. sheesh.
I'm so sorry. HAPPY BELATED

October 1, 2007 at 10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home